Dr. Benito Pataroque MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 26th, 2017
a very caring doctor

December 25th, 2015
Lucky to have such great care
Dr. Pataroque is without question the most thoughtful and thorough Doctor that has handled my healthcare. I would never want any other physician to be my PRIMARY CARE Doctor. His bedside manner, dogged determination and willingness to see things through and treat not only the affliction, but to seek out the underlying cause as well. Which in my case I feel was the single most important aspect in my care, which had gone unaddressed for years leading to further problems and complications. Finally, in the care of Dr. Pataroque and his kind staff, the specific health issues which were causing so many problems were treated thoroughly and ultimately in the end it was the underlying issues and the answer to why I was experiencing them to begin with in the first place that the Doctor went to work on and so diligently sought and properly diagnosed proving and showing me that he does care and goes about his job and duties with the kind of determination that you'd expect from oneself. During this X-MAS I am just grateful and blessed to have been lucky enough to end up in the care of such an awesome Doctor, and equally as awesome staff to follow. They're knowledgeable, kind, helpful, and a very pleasant group all around. I would confidently recommend Dr, Pataroque and his staff in a heartbeat. Wondering, and being scared of what "type" of Doctor is in charge of my healthcare? What is he or she's motivation and where do their responsibilities lie? I can say without question and or hesitation that I truly feel lucky to have had him as my Primary Care Physician for roughly 5 years and can only hope that nothing changes and things continue to stay that way for many years to come.

May 26th, 2017