A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Pedraza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benito Pedraza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedraza
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Pedraza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Pedraza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedraza graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pedraza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito A Pedraza MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benito A. Pedraza practice?
- Dr. Benito Pedraza has 1 office location.
Dr. Benito Pedraza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Gastroenterologists.