A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Pedraza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benito Pedraza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedraza
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pedraza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Pedraza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedraza graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pedraza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito A Pedraza MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benito A. Pedraza practice?
- Dr. Benito Pedraza has 1 office location.
Dr. Benito Pedraza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Gastroenterologists.