A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Poe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito Pe Poe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benito P. Poe practice?
- Dr. Benito Poe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benito Poe practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.