A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Poe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benito P. Poe practice?
Dr. Benito Poe practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.