A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito San Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benito San Gil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. San Gil
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. San Gil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito San Gil, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. San Gil graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito Maaliw San Gil MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benito M. San Gil practice?
- Dr. Benito San Gil has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benito San Gil practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bedford, MI.