Apr 13th, 2015

This is a very caring doctor. He is very articulate and on it when it comes to his patients. He is very patient and takes his time with his patients. He is also very thorough.

Most Considerate Doctor show details Most Considerate Doctor
by Dianne Gemeinhardt on Jan 24th, 2013

I take my mother who has advancing Alzheimer's, her language skills are gone. Dr Valencia always takes his time with her to determine her needs. He has reduced meds and monitored her carefully. His staff has always been wonderful and work with me when I need help. I highly recommend him and his office staff!

Best PCP! show details Best PCP!
Oct 12th, 2011

I can't believe i would be the first one to write a post on Dr. Valencia. I've had my share of PCP and was looking for a doctor who would be patient and who can explain to their patients his/her findings and what recommendations he/she has to be able to help them. And Dr. Benito Valencia has all that. He is very thorough and very patient in answering all the questions you have. He takes time with you and he makes sure that he has answered all your concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Valencia. I promise you won't regret the decision of having him as your PCP!