Dr. Benito Villanueva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 28th, 2015
I am eternally greatfull to Dr BV for making my dream come true...
I would not be a mom of a 6 year old now if not for Dr. BV. He found and fixed the problem that I had, and one year later I gave birth to a perfect little baby boy. Before I met Dr. BV I was very depressed and did not believe it was possible for me. With his carrying and helpful presence, and his expertise, and his attentive staff - I am a different person today. I am keeping Dr BV forever :-).

January 13th, 2010
Miracle Doctor
Dr. Villanueva is a Doctor of Miracles! 27 yrs. ago I landed in Dr Villanueva's office desiring to have a baby. I had tried lots of options and had no success. Working with very little health in my female organs,some tubal pregnancies and miscarriage Dr. Villanueva never gave up. Due to his wonderful and understanding bedside manner, a great office staff and skilled hands of a truly blessed surgeon, a few years later I gave birth to a healthy 9lb 12 oz baby boy ...not long after he had to perform a complete hysterectomy on what was left of my small tube and piece of ovary that he had worked miracles with however he helped me in my determination of having a child..He is now 24 yrs. old and a blessing to this day all because of the hands and manner of this great surgeon. God bless you!