A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Brooks, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Brooks FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Brooks practices Pediatrics near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Pediatricians.