A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin White is Good. Dr. White has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 14 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. White practice?
Dr. Benjamin White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Rossford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Rossford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bennie White, Dr. Ben White, Dr. Benny White