A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin White DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin White practice?
- Dr. Benjamin White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rossford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Rossford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.