A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Abastillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abastillas
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Abastillas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abastillas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abastillas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Feng Abastillas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin F. Abastillas practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Abastillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Abastillas practices Psychiatry near Hyde Park, NY.
See Hyde Park Psychiatrists.