A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Adewale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Adewale is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Adewale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewale graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adewale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Adyson Adewale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Adewale practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Adewale has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Adewale practices Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.