Dr. Benjamin Adkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Adkins?

Awful

Posted on August 31st, 2017

He spent the whole appointment with his back to me looking at the computer. My appointment was for a skin infection that he glanced at over his shoulder at, but never examined or cultured. Complete waste of my time and money. I ended up very ill and needing urgent care because of his lack of care. He also canceled my epipen Rx, because "hives and swelling of mouth/ tongue don't indicate a true allergy and most people don't ever have real allergies." He also claims that rubbing against a shingles rash on someone else will provide you with immunity. Seriously! He is an arrogant jerk and is really lucky that nobody has died from his negligence.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

He became suddenly unaccountably insulting in vicious tones. He missed a heart condition diagnosed soon after by another doctor. Refused to listen to heart and lungs when had a chest pain. I found him to be very dishonest and suddenly very unfathomably nasty and rudely insulting.

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Adkins since 2007. He has always been so attentive to our needs and stays informed on any new procedures and information available. He has a wonderful and caring disposition. I just read a review from a woman posted in 2011 and cannot believe that she saw our Doctor Adkins. He has NEVER been rude to either of us and, being senior citizens with health problems, we've had many occasions to consult with him. He's a great Doctor!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

A very tender-hearted doctor who will explain things to you so you understand your own health and the health of your family!

Best ob doctor out of the 7 I've had

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Has been the best doctor I've had. He is helping me with my 5th pregnancy and has been the best ob doctor Out of all of the many I've seen, (different doc or 2 for each pregnancy)I haven't delivered yet, so I can't vouch for that part yet, but he is very good at telling you all the options and percentages and explaining different ways to look at the situation when I'm trying to make a decision. He's very supportive of whatever decisions I make too. He's straight forward and honest. I also feel he really wants to do what's best and right and not just what the current medical trend is. I feel he does the research, and stays educated with the current research. He seems to not hesitate in taking necessary action too, even if he's busy. I love that he's willing to communicate through email. I hate to keep the other patients waiting, but at the same time, want to ask a lot, and email seems a good way to do it. As a note, I'm on DSHS Medical, and have never felt it made any difference.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Adkins is great! He is very knowledgable and frequently quotes current medical publications. He delivered my second baby and unlike many doctors, he was there with me for longer than 15 min.'s to catch the baby. He was very supportive of my natural birth. I highly recommend him as a family doctor.

The BEST doctor on the planet!!!

Posted on March 17th, 2012

My family loves Dr. Adkins! We all see him; me, my husband and our 3 little kids. He is caring and thoughtful. What I appreciate most is his straight-forward, honest assessment of what is going on with our health. When he delivered my older daughter, there were complications and Dr. Adkins took charge and helped us right away, in with the most professional manner. He consulted with my husband and I, and made quick desicions that were in both my and my daughter's best interest! A few years later he delivered our twins with ease:)We continue to get the best care from "our Dr. Adkins"!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Adkins has been my doctor for the past 6 years and I could not ask for a better physician. I can e-mail him anytime I have a question and he is always quick to respond. He is knowledgeable about conditions and treatment options and is always thorough in his explanations of procedures and risks etc. He is not arrogant or condescending and I feel like he genuinely cares about me as a patient. He listens to and addresses my concerns in an exquisite manner with an understanding that certain issues, however trivial they may seem, are important to me. He seems to really enjoy what he does and he always greets me with a smile. I have never had such a wonderful doctor.

The word is out on Dr. Adkins

Posted on August 26th, 2011

He treated me like garbage. I left the office in tears. He threw my prescription at me, yelled at me, and made nasty comments about my welfare "insurance". My sister, who also has Medicaid, saw him when she first found out she was pregnant. He suggested she give the baby up for adoption and have her tubes tied, since she's on Medicaid and obviously can't afford and doesn't deserve to have kids.

Great Doc - 1st visit

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

Dr. Adkins was very professional and provided informative answers to all my health questions. He followed up with a personally written letter concerning lab results, and even went so far as to send a prescription based on those results to Walmart for me! I highly recommend this Doctor.

Posted on August 9th, 2017