A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbesfeld
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Arbesfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbesfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arbesfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Zev Arbesfeld MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Z. Arbesfeld practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.