Dr. Benjamin Arbesfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Forest Hills, NY

no change

March 16th, 2017
Great doctor!
Very thorough and detail oriented. Great bedside manner, very patient, caring and personable. Took his time with my physical exam and no review all my records.

March 16th, 2017
Great doctor!

February 25th, 2017
Excellent Physician - Extremely Knowledgeable, Experienced and Caring
Dr. Arbesfeld has been my family's trusted doctor for over 30 years. During this time, he has consistently served us with the highest level of medical expertise, superb judgement, thoroughness, kindness and ongoing availability to our medical needs. Dr. Arbesfeld has also been supportive and helpful in suggesting possible healthy lifestyle changes to our family's routines to emphasize the importance of prudent preventive medicine as a component of our medically sound and balanced lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Arbesfeld as a superb, highly trained and experience, compassionate specialist in internal medicine and cardiology, He is a tremendous attribute to our community.

February 13th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Arbesfeld really puts me at ease. I usually come into the office really worried about my health, but Dr. Arbesfeld always assures me that I'm on the right track. He is a very thorough doctor and always takes his time with my appointment. I never feel rushed.

February 5th, 2017
excellent physician
I have been going to Dr. Arbesfeld's office for many years and have always been extremely satisfied with the outstanding care he provides.Not only does he always know the proper treatment but he seems to really care about his patients. Also his staff is superb.

January 30th, 2017
Find another doctor for internal medicine
He is probably an excellent doctor for the heart but for treating any other condition I would suggest that you find another doctor. I found his diagnosis incorrect.

December 16th, 2015
The very lucky patient
I am writing to express my gratitude to the great and dedicated physician,Dr.Benjamin Arbesfeld. Dr. Arbesfeld is not only always available and incredibly caring,but he has terrific bedside manners which are unparalleled. He is thorough,very intelligent,extremely knowledgeable,and all in all a wonderfully excellent cardiologist and internist whom I would highly recommend. Dr.Arbesfeld also has a very dedicated staff ,led by the wonderful Violet who is always there for the patients,she is superb and very caring ,and ably assisted by his excellent nurse Caitlyn.A lucky patient and grateful man I am.

November 25th, 2014
Excellent and caring
Dr.Arbesfeld is very knowledgeable, and caring ,he takes the time to perform all medical procedures ,listens carefully,and he is an excellent and thorough cardiologist.I would strongly recommend him,and I am heartened to have "rediscovered" him now after first seeing him some 15 years ago,following up with others instead per my primary,and then 1 year ago returning to him.Luckily for me his office is nearby.

May 10th, 2013
Doctor Arbesfeld has been my family doctor for about 20 years . He is very professional, caring and pacient . We treasure his devotion and humankind. He also has a wonderful staff . I would give him my highest possible recommendation .

March 7th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
I have been a patient for well over 10 years and I cant thank Dr. Arbesfeld enough for the outstanding care & attention hes given me. He has a way of making me feel very comfortable as a patient and has outstanding beside manners. Hes one of the best ive seen to date in his diagnostic methods and follow up treatment. Hes also one of the most honest and noble doctors ive met. As well as him being thorough in his work he is also very genuine, which seems to be rare now a days. His staff is wonderful as well, anytime I have questions or need prescriptions they are there to help. Overall, I would recommend him to family and friends with no hesitation.

March 5th, 2009