Overall Review

March 29th, 2015
Overrated and Snotty
I saw Dr. Asher for my very severe and very painful muscle tension dysphonia. He practically bullied me, telling me my condition was a "spiritual" problem. Give me a break! He acted like the whole thing was my fault, charged $250 for half hour myofascial release massage. He's an egomaniac, HATES to be told he could be wrong (I told him what a highly respected voice therapist said caused my condition, and he wasn't even open to the possibility that she could be right). "99% of Muscle Tension Dysphonia is psychologically rooted," he insisted. I found somebody else who charges $185 for NINETY MINUTES of myofascial release, doesn't tell me my pain is "in my head" and does MUCH more for me than this quack ever did. I read somewhere that his glutathione infusions are a miracle for polyps. That's great, but don't bother with this snotty, condescending doctor if you have muscle tension dysphonia. He came very highly recommended - BIG disappointment!

May 4th, 2008
thorough. He is the kind of doctor that spends quality time with you. There is never anyone double booked. This is so rare and wonderful.