A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Atwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Atwater is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Atwater, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwater graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Atwater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Atwater MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Atwater practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Atwater has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Atwater practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Harrison, MT.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Fort Harrison Anesthesiologists and Fort Harrison Pain Management Doctors.