A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Atwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Atwater, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwater graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Atwater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atwater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Atwater practice?
Dr. Benjamin Atwater practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Harrison, MT.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Fort Harrison Anesthesiologists and Fort Harrison Pain Management Doctors.