A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Body Imaging
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Barnes Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.