Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Body Imaging
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Barnes Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.