A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Barden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Beryl Barden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Barden practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Barden has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Barden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbia Sports Medicine Doctors.