A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Barden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Beryl Barden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Barden practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Barden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Barden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.