A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Barden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Beryl Barden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Barden practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Barden has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Barden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbia Surgeons.