Dr Benjamin Barrah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Benjamin Barrah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2014

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Barrah since 2003. I have full confidence in him and his staff, which all show concern and compassion.

June 29th, 2011

Unfortunately my experience with Dr. Barrah has not beent the best, I find that he does not spend any time with with me as a patient instead I was seen by his intern Lillian and he popped into the room just to confirm what she spoke to me about and to prescribe prescriptions. On my second visit to his clinic blood was taken from me by one of the medical assistants in this room there was no hazardous waste container visible to me and I was horrified as I watched this assistant put the needle used to extract blood from me and put it in a disposable plastic cup along with other needles there as well, when I inquired about this matter that is when everything began on a bad note.

February 25th, 2011

I had no problems during my visit

I needed an employment physical, a friend recommended that I see Dr Barrah. I spoke to his staff, I saw him almost immediately he was extremely cordial and i was able to get my paperwork done and sent off the same day.

February 23rd, 2011

Very good physician

My experience with both staff and doctor was very good. Dr Barrah is very knowledgeable and explained every aspect of my care very well to me. He is very professional and yet friendly and experienced in medicine. I recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

February 21st, 2011

Courteous staff, friendly physician. Good bedside manners. I recommended him to my family and friends.

October 20th, 2010

The experience at this office was not up to par. Every visit (6 in total), my wait time was over an hour, even though I had an appointment and there was never more than a few people ahead of me.His nurse/receptionist is often rude or acts as if she doesn't want to be there. Once you're seen, it's not so bad. Although I did have to take a simple test 3 times in 2 weeks because his staff improperly stored the sample - twice - before getting it right.There are plenty of doctors in this area. There's no need to be stuck with one with an awful staff. It's really a shame too since Dr. Barrah himself seems very competent and friendly.

August 18th, 2017