Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
14755 Preston Rd
Ste 110
Dallas, TX 75254
972-774-1777
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.6774193548387 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7741935483871 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6774193548387 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  Superb patient care  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

Thank you for the superb patient care on behalf of the doctor and his nurses and surgical center.

by mirelle on Jul 10th, 2014

thank you for the excellent care from you and your team. i trust only dr bassichis when it comes to treating my face.

|  Unbeatable Care!  |  show details
by Christen on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Bassichis removed & biopsied a concerning mole for me, and he was so wonderful! You can't even see where he made the incision, and he was so clear in his explanations before and after the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone! As far as the rest of his staff, everyone I've met has been exceptionally caring and incredible at what they do. I've been seeing Delisa in his office for skincare and cystic acne management for years now, and she is my angel! Not only does she produce consistent and major results, she's a big part of my health regimen and always has me walking out of the office with a smile & a confidence boost. Everyone who works in this office has the patients' health & happiness as priority #1. They go above and beyond just being skilled medical professionals, with such kindness and joyfulness. 100% recommend advanced facial plastics to anyone- they will take THE best care of you.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Katie on May 12th, 2014

I recently underwent mole removal surgery from Dr B. as a recent nursing school grad, I was impressed with the clinical team from start to finish. My result is excellent - my own mother cannot find the incision line. Highly recommend.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Marilyn on Mar 22nd, 2014

|  The kindest doctor  |  show details
by Franznik on Mar 19th, 2014

I simply cannot thank Dr Bassichis enough for his genuine kindness and expertise regarding my facial surgery.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

Great doctor, great staff- and even better results .

|  excellent  |  show details
by silvie on Jan 7th, 2014

excellent staff, excellent services. i am a repeat patient and will continue to be. great results.

|  Fantastic doc and office  |  show details
by Emily m. on Oct 8th, 2013

I had a skin cancer reconstruction and brow lift with dr Bassichis last year and wanted to share my excellent experience. He did a beautiful job with my skin cancer. My brow lift was a gift to myself and was a great investment. Dr Bassichis did a beautiful job and was so kind and helpful. You cannot even see my scars! Dr Bassichis is a fantastic doctor and his staff are amazing as well. I highly recommend this talented surgeon.

|  Top plastic surgeon  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

Top surgeon, great staff. Nice office. Great doctor-patient relationship. I completely trust dr Bassichis' aesthetic as it is very natural.

|  Fantastic Job  |  show details
by Tabithea on Sep 23rd, 2013

As an nurse myself, I give my wholehearted recommendation to Dr. Bassichis and his clinical team. Not only did they do a fantastic job with my lesion removal and injections, but they are a credit the the medical profession with their kindness and professionalism.

|  The best. Period.  |  show details
by Arlene on Sep 23rd, 2013

I first met Dr. bassichis and his staff approximately 8 years ago when he started treating me with restylane and Botox. When I was considering having my eyelids, neck, and browlift surgeries, my numerous positive encounters with dr b made the surgeon choice simple . Dr bassichis's anesthesiology doctor was just amazing and compassionate and the whole surgical process was a great uplifting (pun intended!) experience. I am so grateful for the time, patience, care and superior expertise that I received from dr bassichis and his team. I look and feel so amazing and would never even consider going anywhere else for my face. Dr Bassichis is the best. Period.

|  Not Recommended  |  show details
by RJ on Sep 13th, 2013

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery in December 2010. The first time I met Dr. Bassichis, he was not very personable and I really didn't get a good feeling about him. I should have gone with my instincts, but I gave him the benefit of a doubt and went ahead with surgery. I had met with another plastic surgeon who said that I needed a brow lift rather than an upper eyelid blepharoplasty. I realize that now. I have major creasing at the outside corners of my eyelids due to my brow dropping over the years with age. Also, the bags under my eyes are just as bad if not worse than before I had surgery. Of course, Dr. Bassichis tried to convince me that the results were good. Also, on the day of surgery, my actual surgery was about four hours past the time I was scheduled for surgery. Perhaps because of this, Dr. Bassichis did not take the time and due diligence he should have taken in order to have better results. I wasted thousands of dollars and time off work for the surgery. I would have been much better off to have never had the surgery with Dr. Bassichis. To make matters worse, I had another consult with the other plastic surgeon that I previously consulted in Fort Worth. Because of the upper eyelid skin removed from the upper blepharoplasty that Dr. Bassichis performed, I do not have enough upper eyelid skin in order to enable me to have the brow lift. To surgically lift the brow to where it should be would prevent me from being able to completely close my eyelids.....which of course would lead to other problems. I discourage anyone from choosing Bassichis to perform surgery.

|  amazing plastic surgeon  |  show details
by ab on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Bassichis and his staff are just amazing - and the office is beautifully designed. Dr. Bassichis has incredible surgical technique and phenomenal aesthetic eye. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly pays attention to your concerns and goes above and beyond trying to address them in a sensitive way. He is up to date on all the latest options and medical advances out there and is one of the best Plastic Surgeons not only in Dallas but also in the US.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by Abiline on Aug 9th, 2013

When I moved to Dallas 10 years ago for employment, I didn't know anyone. I was referred to dr bassichis regarding a precancerous lesion and since then I have healthy skin AND an amazing group of true friends at advanced. With great medical and spa care as the baseline , dr bassichis and his team have been with me thru ups and downs. They even sent me flowers when my dog died! They have referred me to a trusted network of excellent physicians for some other unrelated medical conditions - i am always grateful for their kind and thoughtful compassion. Thank you dr bassichis - I know you are voted top doctor in the magazines but to me you truly are the best doctor I know.

|  Wonderful doctor and staff- he earned his best cosmetic surgeon rating in my book  |  show details
by Julie m on Aug 6th, 2013

Hello. I recently came to dallas for a new job and found dr Bassichis thru referrals. I had a complex revision rhinoplasty (the one I had when I was 16 years old needed updating and I could not breathe thru my nose ) and facial juviderm injections. Dr Bassichis and his amazing staff did such a wonderful service to me. Not only did they totally repair my nose but they are like my new family in my new city. They were all so helpful with the details before and after my surgery and the anesthesia was so smooth ! My filler treatments are just gorgeous - and they are quick and easy. He has earned his best cosmetic surgeon chops with me for certain. Thank you !

|  A Fine Doctor  |  show details
by Jenn G on Apr 25th, 2013

A few years ago I was bitten in the neck by a horse. This left me with many problems. I had another "doctor" in FL attempt to fix it it it only left me wi more problems. I did extensive research with some doctor friends and found Dr. Bassichis and I'm so very thankful for him! He repaired my muscle, corrected a very dicey chin augmentation and did a mid-face lift for me. I am one week out of surgery and I look better than I have in years. He is kind, compassionate and knows exactly what he's doing. A classic over-achiever is a must have in a Plastic Surgeon. He has also surrounded himself with a wonderful support staff. The nurse in recovery even held my hand. Not a detail missed here. Save yourself some pain, if you'd like something done, Dr. Bassichis is your guy.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2013

Being 45 this year I decided it was time to do something cosmetic. Several different individuals including my internal medicine doctor and my hairstylist all referred me to Dr B and now I see why. He is a good listener and provides even better results. I spent good money on non-invasive injections and laser services and they are WORTH EVERY PENNY. He does not do procedures that you do not need - just help optimize the treatments that will work best for you. My skin looks great and I actually look younger and refreshed. I now am one of the pleased people that recommend Dr B and that is why I am writing this today.

|  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

THIS DOCTOR DISFIGURED MY FACE AFTER I UNDER-WENT OUTPATIENT SURGERY FOR ACNE SCAR REVISION. NOW THE TOP OF MY NOSE, AS WELL AS MY CHEEK, HAVE HUGE HOLES IN THEM THAT THE DOCTOR HAS NOT REPAIRED. HE ALSO USED FILLERS TO HELP LOSS OF VOLUME AROUND MY LOWER MOUTH AREA THAT LEFT ME LOOKING LIKE I HAD HUGE ACNE CRATERS ALL OVER MY MOUTH ...THEY HAVE NEVER WENT AWAY AND IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. HE HAS REFUSED TO REFUND MY $1800.00 THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR MAKING ME A "CARNIVAL FREAK SHOW"...DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR TOUCH YOU....YOU MAY BE AS SORRY AS I AM. SIGNED, PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED

|  Thankful!!!  |  show details
by Emily on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Bassichis has helped me to breath through my nose for the first time in 47 years. Way to go Dr. B!!!! Great job!!

|  Consult  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I was very impressed with the office from the start to the end. Everyone was able to answer all of my questions if there was a question someone couldnt answer the employee would find someone that could get that answer. The nursing staff was great I felt I was in good hands the office was calm I feel that is a reflection of the doctor. After my consultation I was giving a quote from his sugery coordinator whom as very good at her job took her time to answer all concerns and explained what comes next and how to proceed. After I left the office weeks later I called back and every person that answered the phone was familar with my chart and help get to the correct person. I feel Dr Bassichis and is staff really connected with me. I will not go anyother place!!

|  Surgical procedure  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

The doctor was running several hours behind for my husbands scheduled surgery last year. He did not complete what he said he would do probably because it was approaching an after dinner hour and other patients were waiting there turn. Several visits followed plus another surgical procedure at our request in the office for an additional expense. The outcome of my husbands surgery is not what we were told it would be.

|  Very satisfied!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I look so much better! Everyone has noticed and I feel 100% better. Dr. Bassichis is a gentleman and is very knowledgeable.

|  Lovely staff!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Very professional, always friendly. They made me feel like I was a person who mattered and not like a number. They all cater to their patients. Everyone smiles all the time.

Jul 21st, 2012

Thank you! I wish to extend a very special Thank you to Dr. Bassichis, his surgical team and office personnel in assisting and providing me with the most professional and wonderful services I could ever receive. Thank you!

|  Great Facility!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

The appearance of this facility is beautiful! You feel welcomed. Very clean and it has a comfort feeling when you walk in.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

wonderful experience every time

|  Outstanding Results  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I went to Dr. Bassichis after having MOHs surgery on my lip for a biopsy proven skin cancer. The repair to my lip was performed by a different Dr. and it was completely unsuccessful. A skin graft was placed on my lip and it was mismatched and bulky. I had consultations with several plastic surgeons to find someone that I could trust and who accept such a challenge. Dr. B. fixed my lip so perfectly that no one can tell what happened. Dr. B. and his office were compassionate with my situation. He gave me better results than I thought possible which helped me work through the disappointment of skin cancer and a botched surgery to such a sensitive place on my face (my lip) by restoring the look I had previously. My friends and family are shocked by the difference and how natural my results are. The entire staff at Dr. Bs office are extremely professional and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. B. and his staff. He is a Dr. you can trust to give you outstanding results.

|  Very Appreciative!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I am so appreciaive to Dr Bassichis for helping me look younger and feel better about myself. I started going to him a little over 2 years ago. At that time I was starting to show my age. With his diagnoses, I have had CO2 fractional lazer, fillers, dysport and good skin care products. I recently moved back to a town I use to live in over 10 years ago. I am constantly heariing, "You haven't changed at all" or "You seem to be getting younger." People think my 40 year old daughter is my sister! I can't thank Dr Bassichis enough for his outstanding work and his natural, individualized, healthy approach to beauty. He also has a wonderful, caring staff, especially Sandy. I will continue to go to him for future needs!

by RamonaH6 at Citysearch on Apr 5th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Though I had my septo-rhinoplasty surgery on 11.15.10, I feel it is never too late to express my positive experience and thanks. Thank you for your exemplary services. As I traversed through a new frightening unknown course I was truly grateful and immensely appreciative of the calm, reassuring care and surgery of a top rated facial plastic surgeon as Dr. Bassichis. I am truly very pleased with the surgical, recovery and post-op results.

|  Awesome atmosphere!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Walking into Advanced office is like entering another world. Beautiful, comfortable and a warm atmosphere! Love going there!!

|  Awesome work!  |  show details
by SherryH0 at Citysearch on Mar 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Thank you Dr. Bassichis for helping me feel so much better about myself! I love the fact that I don`t look different I look refreshed and rested!

by Marcy H. at Judy`sBook on Mar 13th, 2012 on judysbook.com

The Advanced family is more than advanced in patient care. They are calm, understanding, reassuring and more than helpful in promoting a smooth and uneventful pre and post- op experience. My special thanks to the entire staff at Advanced!

by AdelaCJ at Citysearch on Mar 8th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I wish to extend a very special Thank you to Dr. Bassichis, his surgical team and office personnel in assisting and providing me with the most professional and satisfactory services I could ever receive. Thank you!

|  Comfortable office!  |  show details
by LeisaG at Citysearch on Feb 28th, 2012 on citysearch.com

It`s a beautiful center! Nicely decorated and comfortable.

|  Genuine warm and friendly!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

I enjoy my visits to the office. They know me by name and are genuinely warm and friendly. I place great value on the personal/professional relationship with Dr. Bassichis and his staff. I would go nowhere else but ADVANCED for my face. Thank you all.

|  Awesome staff!  |  show details
by Essie L. at Judy`sBook on Feb 10th, 2012 on judysbook.com

Thank you for the amazing treatments! Dr. Bassichis and Sandy were both awesome!

|  Amazing results!  |  show details
by ConnieA1 at Citysearch on Jan 25th, 2012 on citysearch.com

My mom and I are both patients of Dr. Bassichis. My mom is a cosmetic patient awesome - she has NEVER looked better and I had a rhinoplasty done. I was just in Dallas for thanksgiving break and saw Dr. B for a follow-up and medi spa treatment. Dr. B showed me beforeafter photos of my results at todays visit and OH MY GOD - I just couldn`t believe how amazing my result is. Truly beyond my expectations. My eyes pop and all my features look amazing with a nose better than god gave me! At college, this rhinoplasty has really given me confidence in my appearance to pursue wonderful opportunities. So thank you again Dr. Bassichis for my new look and confidence. I love you guys!

|  Rhinoplasty - So happy I did it!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Bassichis. If you are reading this, then you are probably "shopping" around for the BEST doctor. I know I am a stranger to you, but I knew two friends who had their noses done by this man and that is why I had the confidence to choose him myself. My friends noses look amazing! I am one week postsurgery and let me tell you, I am already happy with what I'm seeing. My experience is that Dr. B is very confident and sure of himself, not in an "arrogant" way, but you get the feeling he knows what he is doing! I loved that about him! He has a dry sense of humor, just fyi. His anesthesiologist was awesome. I had (no kidding here) absolutely NO pain whatsoever post-surgery. I took a week off work and just laid around and relaxed. I am normally an easy bruiser...NO BRUISING! I had my 1 week post-op visit today and it was simple and quick. The "stents" inside my nose were a 1-2 out of 10 in pain scale to remove (he didn't use "packing" in my nose). My nose is moderately swollen (as I was told it would be) so I am not sure what the "final" is going to look like. But I KNOW it will look perfect based on my friend's noses. I hope this helps you. I have zero regrets. Go talk to him.

|  Very professinal and upbeat!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bassichis for some time. The office vibe is professional and upbeat. I have never encountered a rude staff member. On the contrary, I am usually greeted by several different smiling faces at every visit. Dr. Bassichis is extremely talented and patient. I personally like to see my doctors' credentials on the wall. It is no different than any other Dr's office you go to. Yes it is a busy office, but again that helps set my mind at ease. I would feel worse about sitting in a Dr's office and hearing crickets...now that would make me concerned.

|  Truly Beyond My Expectations!  |  show details
by Connie D. at Judy`sBook on Jan 18th, 2012 on judysbook.com

|  Exceptional service!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Delisa is exceptional- a true one of a kind! I have been a patient for about four years and look forward to the treatments but also to see Delisa.

Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Bassichis quickly and easily attended to easing the appearance of an unsightly facial skin graft by recommending and initiating a series of cortisone injections. The plastic surgeon that performed the skin graft surgery informed me that there was no further treatment options to alleviate the scar. I'm glad I sought advice elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

It is our pleasure to take wonderful care of you. We are thrilled that you are recovering well. - Dr. Bassichis and staff

Aug 16th, 2011

The office staff was professional, courteous and very supportive. Dr. Bassichis addressed my concerns and provided a plan for the look I wanted to achieve. I am extremely pleased with the results and know I will be a client for life!!

Doctor's Response

It is always our pleasure to take wonderful care of you. - Dr. Bassichis and staff

|  The best!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

It was a bit of a drive since I live outside of Dallas but SO worth it! My friend told me how awesome Dr. Bassichis was at Botox & fillers plus I wanted an actual doctor to be the one doing the injections. He did a beautiful job... I love my lips~ just in time for Valentine's day. The staff was also very sweet & funny. They put at ease as soon as I arrived. I highly recommend a trip to this office!

Doctor's Response

It is always our pleasure to take wonderful care of you. Drive carefully and we'll see you soon! - Dr. Bassichis and staff

|  Positively the best  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

After facelift, fractionated CO2, botox & fillers from Dr. Bassichis, i am a total believer in the truly transformative effects of plastic surgery. not only do i look 10 years younger - but my face never looked so lovely and balanced! My husband thinks I am prettier now than in my 30's. I am so pleased with the surgery - so Im bringing my daughter for a rhinoplasty this summer as a graduation gift. The surgery center is impressive, well run facility with a terrific staff and Dr. Bassichis' anesthesilogist doctor is even more amazing than everyone said he would be. Dr. Bassichis office is so pleasant & spa-like and his staff are fabulous, personable, and professional. i did shop around for quality and prices for my procedures - and let me share with you 2 things: number 1 you can never skimp when it comes to your face and number 2 Dr. B's prices are very competitive and WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you to Dr. Bassichis and his staff for CONTINUING to making my experience so positive.

|  Otoplasty  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I started visiting Dr. B when I had a dermatologist suggest I have some lesions removed. I saw scars that other derms caused, so my heart was set on going to a plastic surgeon. While I was there, I was able to get the lesions removed (with almost invisible scarring), and met with an aesthetician (Delesa is fantastic). They were able to get my monthly microderms covered by insurance (the office staff is very helpful). I later scheduled an otoplasty (ear pinning) surgery, and love the results. Dr. B is a surgeon, so he won't run in and give you a hug, but he's GREAT at his job, talks you through the procedure, is competitively affordable on pricing, and has great staff (Karen is fantastic) and team (his anasthesiologist was great). I've sent several people to him, and will continue to do so.

May 20th, 2011

I had eye bags removed and fat transfered to my cheeks. I am very happy with the results!!

|  Best Surgeon... Ever!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I have been having surgeries for skin cancer since I was 5 years old. Now at 26, I can say I have had 23 surgeries. 11 of them the neck and up. When I moved to Dallas I was really nervous about finding a good dr. I first went to Dr. Bassichis in Aug of 2010. He performed 2 surgeries. Out of my 23, those were the best 2 I had in my life. The moment they removed the stitches, I could honestly barely even see a scar. I ended up needing more surgery in May of 2011. Of course, I went back to Dr. Bassichis. Again, the scars looked amazing just a week after surgery. He is truly amazing and I am NOT disappointed. I will recommend him to ANYONE that needs facial surgery. I hope I'm done with my surgeries, but he if not, I know I'm in good hands with him. Thanks to him, I actually feel beautiful. And that's a big statement!

|  amazing  |  show details
by smr4515 at Citysearch on Apr 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Bassichis and his team for the quality of their work and dedication to caring for patients like me! His injections and surgery are flawless and it is a pleasure knowing Dr. Bassichis and his team. They are amazing!

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I broke my nose on the ice Feb 2011. Although most offices were closed his office addressed urgent messages and set an appointment after the inclement weather. I specifically wanted a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon & ENT physician. I personally interviewed several physicians and Dr. Bassichis is who I went with. He is pleasant and does not attempt to sell you on his competency. I might add he is an excellent surgeon and I have the proof right on my face. I am very pleased with the outcome of my Rhinoplasty and reset of my broken nose. His Surgical Coordinator Tiffiany was very helpful as well.

It is our pleasure to take wonderful care of you. - Dr. Bassichis and staff

|  my wife's facelift  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Let me start-off by saying that at first I was apprehensive about letting my wife get plastic surgery. But the way Dr. B did my wifes facelift has left no scaring whatsoever and she looks like the girl I married. It is not often I find a surgeon to thank as I am highly critical of any cosmetic surgery results, perfectionist if you will, but the job he performed deserves its own praise.

Doctor's Response

It is our pleasure to take wonderful care of you and your wife. - Dr. Bassichis and staff

|  Thank you Dr. Bassichis  |  show details
by dallasbeauty at Citysearch on Feb 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have had facial injections, laser and fat grafting performed by Dr. Bassichis over the past year to correct the horrible damage done by ANOTHER plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I have seen many of the top plastic surgeons nationally, but I will never let anyone but Dr. B touch my face ever again. Dr. Bassichis was patient, kind, supportive and dilligent correcting someone elses error and I am forever indebted to his kindness. His skill is beyond measure. God Bless Him and his family. Thank you Dr. Bassichis and your wonderful staff.

|  A MA ZING  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

Dr. Bassichis saved me! Even though I'm only 37, I still got skin cancer on my face. Dr. Bassichis did my reconstruction...and my eyelids and fillers at the same time. I'm cancer free and look better than I ever imagined. Dr. Bassichis and his staff (love you Karen) are A MA ZING!

|  Awesome Results  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

I was afraid to see a Plastic Surgeon. Year ago I a had lip implants that needed to be removed. I was afraid of bding upsold. He removed the implants at a reasonable cost and then followed up at no charge. I was the one who almost had to beg for some filler and Botox. He did an amazing job,. No frozen face but a softer look over all. And he followed up for free. i love this man!!

|  Thank you Dr. Bassichis  |  show details
by Debra on Sep 9th, 2010

I have had facial injections, laser and fat grafting performed by Dr. Bassichis over the past year to correct the horrible damage done by ANOTHER plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I have seen many of the top plastic surgeons nationally, but I will never let anyone but Dr. B touch my face ever again. Dr. Bassichis was patient, kind, supportive and dilligent correcting someone elses error and I am forever indebted to his kindness. His skill is beyond measure. God Bless Him and his family. Thank you Dr. Basssichis and your wonderful staff.

|  Great Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. B did an excellent job. He did take the time to answer all of my questions, and his staff is always available to answer questions as well. I like his sense of humor, and he tells it like it is. His anesthesiologist is fantastic as well.

Jun 28th, 2010

Awesome results after having facial reconstruction. This Dr. is reated #1 for a reason. Friends and family cannot tell where the scars and/or surgery took place. Awesome job!!!!!!!!

|  he fixed my filler injections  |  show details
by c.a. on Jan 24th, 2010

i went to the doctor for him to fix my filler i got at a med spa. i'm NEVER going to anyone but a plastic surgeon for my restalyne ever again. my husband was horrified that i was disfigured from the injections and dr. bassichis was able to not only correct my bad injection but i think i look better than ever. he does my botox now too.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. B and his employees are wonderful. No worries with his work!

|  THE BEST DALLAS PLASTIC SURGEON I THINK  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2008

DR B WAS AMAZING AND HIS STAFF ARE SUPER FRIENDLY. MY NOSEJOB LOOKS AWESOME AND HEALED PERFECTLY. I'M SENDING MY SISTER TO HIM TOO. I THINK HE'S THE BEST.