Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Benjamin Bauer
Benjamin Bauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN, with other offices in Everett, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Benjamin Bauer is affiliated with Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Clarian West Medical Center. He speaks English.
Benjamin Bauer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Benjamin Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.
Dr. Douglas Miller
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Avon, IN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Robert Klitzman
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Avon, IN 0.09 mi13
Dr. Richard Shelton
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Avon, IN 0.09 mi9