Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Desperate patient show details Desperate patient
by Nahid Y on Nov 14th, 2015

Broke a Femur bone on Monday due to a fall. After careful review, we chose him for immediate surgery. His schedule was completely booked yet, he managed to operate on me less than a day. Excellent results, bedside manner, follow up visits. Highly recommend him. Good luck with yours.

Nov 12th, 2015

I just had a partial knee replacement at UCLA with Dr. Bengs as my surgeon. My surgery went perfectly with no complications. UCLA is the best hospital I have had surgery at. I would highly recommend both Dr. Bengs and UCLA!

by Nurit Whitney on Feb 24th, 2015

Very talented. Works miracles.

correction show details correction
by Benjamin C. Bengs, MD on Jan 30th, 2015

As a rule, I try not to interfere with the exchange of free ideas and experiences that is reported on these sites, good or bad. However, I wish to correct the above reviewer who alleges I operated on the incorrect part of the spine, as I think this is a serious charge. I have not performed surgery on ANY spine since I finished my training in 2006, since I am a hip, knee, and fracture specialist. I have never even had privileges to perform these operations at my hospital, nor ever intend to do so. The above reviewer has named me incorrectly and I have reported this as fraudulent to this website. BCB

knee replacement show details knee replacement
by Bethany on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr Bengs was recommended to me by a patient who got tkr too. He is friendly, informative, reassurring to the patient tells you good and bad. I have not had the surgery as yet but this was the first meeting. Now, onto the staff- Kathy is very terse, very unaccommodating borderline rude and not a helpful person - maybe overwhelmed but still no excuse for rudeness and inefficiency. If I was to rate Bengs on his staff alone I woul not be getting operated on.

Knee pain! show details Knee pain!
by Christina M. Maurry on Jan 27th, 2013

Dr Bengs didn't just tell me I needed surgery. He said when you feel you do call me, and then again you may never need one, it's up to you! I am a very active 70 year old woman, that still runs and plays tennis, but i think my yoga helps me the most! Thank you Dr Bengs for your wonderful bedside manner!

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bengs may be a good surgeon but he is severly lacking in bed side manners and caring about his patients.

Mareda Goodman show details Mareda Goodman
by Anonymous on Nov 20th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I dont feel comfortable recommending Dr Bengs. I did not feel like he focused on me when it came to examining my right knee. He did not provide full ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Jun 22nd, 2011

I found Dr. Beings caring and professional. He replaced both my knees and restored my active life style. He was informative and always spent time with me when I had questions.

by Glenda Jones on Dec 11th, 2009

Dr. Benjamin Bengs is direct, very knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable with the procedure, gives you lots of information beforehand and is extremely patient. His clinic assistant Kathy is courteous and treats you as though you are her only patient. I had both hips replaced by Dr. Bengs and I am on the mend from my second surgery. I had a very good experience with this doctor and would highly recommend him.