Dr. Benjamin Bengs MD Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2015
Desperate patient
Broke a Femur bone on Monday due to a fall. After careful review, we chose him for immediate surgery. His schedule was completely booked yet, he managed to operate on me less than a day. Excellent results, bedside manner, follow up visits. Highly recommend him. Good luck with yours.

November 12th, 2015
I just had a partial knee replacement at UCLA with Dr. Bengs as my surgeon. My surgery went perfectly with no complications. UCLA is the best hospital I have had surgery at. I would highly recommend both Dr. Bengs and UCLA!

February 24th, 2015
Very talented. Works miracles.

January 30th, 2015
correction
As a rule, I try not to interfere with the exchange of free ideas and experiences that is reported on these sites, good or bad. However, I wish to correct the above reviewer who alleges I operated on the incorrect part of the spine, as I think this is a serious charge. I have not performed surgery on ANY spine since I finished my training in 2006, since I am a hip, knee, and fracture specialist. I have never even had privileges to perform these operations at my hospital, nor ever intend to do so. The above reviewer has named me incorrectly and I have reported this as fraudulent to this website. BCB

August 22nd, 2013
knee replacement
Dr Bengs was recommended to me by a patient who got tkr too. He is friendly, informative, reassurring to the patient tells you good and bad. I have not had the surgery as yet but this was the first meeting. Now, onto the staff- Kathy is very terse, very unaccommodating borderline rude and not a helpful person - maybe overwhelmed but still no excuse for rudeness and inefficiency. If I was to rate Bengs on his staff alone I woul not be getting operated on.

January 27th, 2013
Knee pain!
Dr Bengs didn't just tell me I needed surgery. He said when you feel you do call me, and then again you may never need one, it's up to you! I am a very active 70 year old woman, that still runs and plays tennis, but i think my yoga helps me the most! Thank you Dr Bengs for your wonderful bedside manner!

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Bengs may be a good surgeon but he is severly lacking in bed side manners and caring about his patients.

November 20th, 2011
Mareda Goodman
I dont feel comfortable recommending Dr Bengs. I did not feel like he focused on me when it came to examining my right knee. He did not provide full ...

June 22nd, 2011
I found Dr. Beings caring and professional. He replaced both my knees and restored my active life style. He was informative and always spent time with me when I had questions.

December 11th, 2009
Dr. Benjamin Bengs is direct, very knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable with the procedure, gives you lots of information beforehand and is extremely patient. His clinic assistant Kathy is courteous and treats you as though you are her only patient. I had both hips replaced by Dr. Bengs and I am on the mend from my second surgery. I had a very good experience with this doctor and would highly recommend him.