A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Bennett, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin James Bennett MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Bennett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.