A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bennov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bennov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Bennov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Bennov has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Z Bennov MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Z. Bennov practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bennov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Bennov practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.