A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Berenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons and Bronx Surgeons.