A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenfeld graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Berenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Berenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.