A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Best is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Best has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Joseph Best DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Best practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Best practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.