Emergency Physician, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 18th, 2010

Smart and efficient. Nice. Helped me get better and avoid surgery. Comprehensive.

problem solved show details problem solved
Sep 27th, 2009

hip pain for months. figured it out in a couple visits and with some tests. treatment has just about cured it. very satisfied. would recommend him to friends and family and anyone really. very good doctor.

Fixed problem show details Fixed problem
Jul 21st, 2009

figured out problem. injections and exercises solved it. feeling great. very pleased overall. nice and caring.

Very Good show details Very Good
Apr 18th, 2009

Just good overall care and experience. Efficient and quick but not hurried. Diagnosed my problem and is helping me work through it. I have seen several Doctors for my problem and he is the only one that took time to explain things and give me other options other than surgery.

Exceptional care show details Exceptional care
Sep 17th, 2008

He was ontime and quick but not hurried. Diagnosed me quickly and I am back to full activity. One of the best experiences I've had with health field.

I'm Better!!! show details I'm Better!!!
Jun 9th, 2008

Dr Betteridge was finally able to figure out what was wrong with my knee and hip. I had been to several other doctors and was about to give up trying to fix things. He was quick and efficient, personable and figured out my problems and with proper treatment I'm now better!! Would recommend him to anyone!

Best Visit Ever show details Best Visit Ever
May 9th, 2008

I have never had a better experience with a doctor. He was nice, and easy to talk to and answered questions and new his stuff and I got better!