A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Blatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Washington Univ.
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Carl Blatt MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Blatt practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.