A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bleier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bleier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bleier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bleier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Bleier practice?
Dr. Benjamin Bleier practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.