A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bleier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bleier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleier
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bleier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bleier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Saul Bleier MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Bleier practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bleier has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Bleier practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.