A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bleier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bleier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleier
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bleier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Saul Bleier MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Bleier practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bleier has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Bleier practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.