A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bloom is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Bloom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bloom has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Harris Bloom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Bloom practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.