A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Blossom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Blossom is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blossom
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blossom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Blossom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- # Eff. July 1
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blossom graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blossom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Blossom MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Blossom practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Blossom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Blossom practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.