A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Blossom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Blossom is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blossom
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blossom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Blossom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- # Eff. July 1
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blossom graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blossom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Blossom MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Blossom practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Blossom has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Blossom practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.