Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Great with breast revision. Horrible with liposuction in thighs. Im not even convinced he was the one who performed the lipo with the results I am left with.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Boudreaux is the Best in the Biz!
At the beginning of 2012, I decided to explore Cosmetic Surgeons to tend to excess flesh in the thigh area that I could not seem to tone after excessive weight loss. After many consultations throughout the greater metro area of New Orleans, I landed in the right place. That place was Northshore Plastic Surgery. Dr. Boudreaux and his superior staff take extra special care of their patients’ needs from initial consult, pre-op, surgery, post-op, and continued follow-up and continued treatments. I felt so good after my first visit, I was inspired to quit smoking. Even years later they still reach out with follow-ups. I had a leg lift and tummy tuck and could not have asked for better results. I’m extremely satisfied with having gone through this process with Dr. Boudreaux and his team. I would highly recommend them to anyone contemplating any cosmetic procedure.

April 18th, 2016
Thigh Lift
He is not a very warm person. I went with him because I thought he would do a great job but in the end, I didn't get good results. He doesn't take criticism well if the results are not good. There were a couple of mishaps on scheduling and what was supposed to be done that did not happen as well. Scar placement was not as he said it would be. Overall not a good experience. I had plastic surgery with a different surgeon some 15 years ago and was very pleased with that outcome. Unfortunately, that doctor had retired so I couldn't use him again.

April 14th, 2016
Reconstruction
Dr. Boudreaux made every effort to make sure I was comfortable both mentally and physically throught my procedure and recovery process. I had to have a reconstructive surgery after another doctor made a mess and left me with an open wound that would not heal. Dr. Boudreaux lead to surgeries over the span of 1.5 months which consisted of most of my summer break while home from college. Knowing how active I was as a college athlete, Dr. Boudreaux had me up and running, perfectly healed by the start of Fall semester. He worked his magic with hiding my scar which is practically unnoticeable now. I highly recommend him as both an educated physician and professional.

February 18th, 2014
Dr. Boudreaux and his staff are excellent! From the consultation to surgery they were there to answer any questions along the way. I had a breast lift with augmentation and a scar revision on my stomach. I am so pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

November 6th, 2013
Amazing Doctor - Excellent Staff
My boyfriend recently had an operation with Dr. Boudreaux. Not only is he an incredibly talented doctor, but also a very nice person. His entire staff seem to excel in patient care, kindness and customer service. Having a loved one go through surgery and recovery is never easy but these people make you feel so comfortable and confident that your family member is getting the best possible care. I recommend Dr. Boudreaux and Northshore Plastic Surgery to anyone looking for the highest quality of cosmetic health care and professionalism from the front desk to the recovery room. Thank you Northshore Plastic Surgery!

October 29th, 2013
VERY Happy Breast Aug
First off, I chose this particular doctor because of his excellent credentials. When I saw him for the first time I expressed to him what I wanted and what I didn't want. I also showed him a photo. After taking down measurements, he knew exactly what type and size of implant would be right for me to achieve what I wanted. He answered all of my many questions patiently. Now I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm fully satisfied. I have exactly what I wanted and I'm thrilled. Not only Dr. Boudreaux, but his entire staff has been so helpful in answering all of my questions post op. I WILL NOT go anywhere else but Northshore Plastic Sugery. I trust this clinic completely.

May 14th, 2013
my experience
Dr. Boudreaux did a plastic surgery procedure on my vaginal area about a month ago. Awesome doctor and staff. The personal care I RECEIVED made my surgery and after care very pleasant. A huge Thank You.

May 3rd, 2013
Happy With Outcome
Great Customer Service from first time I walked in the door. I had Male Gyno Breast Reduction and pleased with Outcome. Highly recommend. Very friendly staff and Dr. Boudreaux did a Great Job!

April 23rd, 2013
Exceeded my expectations
I recently had a Breast Augmentation performed by Dr. Boudreaux and I cannot express to you how happy I am with the overall results, as well as the treatment that I received from Dr. Boudreaux and his staff. This procedure was one that I had been planning to have for many months. When I scheduled my appointment for a consultation, I was still unsure if this was a procedure I wanted to follow through with. Throughout my consultation Dr. Boudreaux addressed all of my questions and concerns and gave me his professional opinion based on what i was looking to achieve with this procedure. His staff is EXCEPTIONAL! They make you feel very welcomed and treat your case like it is the only one they are concerned with at that time. Returned all my calls, even on the weekend, when I had questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Boudreaux for any of your plastic surgery procedures and as far as i am concerned i will use him for any future procedures for myself.

February 8th, 2013
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Benjamin was very knowledgable and has a great office staff and a very professional manner. I am totally satisfied with the outcome of my surgery and would not hesitate to use his services again in the future.

January 19th, 2013
Rhinoplasty
I was really satisfied with the results of my daughter's rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Boudreaux. He and his staff, from the very first visit were kind and caring. I would highly recommend him and plan to use him again!