Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

4000 Lonesome Rd
Ste A
Mandeville, LA 70448
985-237-6050
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Allison on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Boudreaux and his staff are excellent! From the consultation to surgery they were there to answer any questions along the way. I had a breast lift with augmentation and a scar revision on my stomach. I am so pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  Amazing Doctor - Excellent Staff  |  show details
by Jaclyn on Nov 6th, 2013

My boyfriend recently had an operation with Dr. Boudreaux. Not only is he an incredibly talented doctor, but also a very nice person. His entire staff seem to excel in patient care, kindness and customer service. Having a loved one go through surgery and recovery is never easy but these people make you feel so comfortable and confident that your family member is getting the best possible care. I recommend Dr. Boudreaux and Northshore Plastic Surgery to anyone looking for the highest quality of cosmetic health care and professionalism from the front desk to the recovery room. Thank you Northshore Plastic Surgery!

|  VERY Happy Breast Aug  |  show details
by Mandie on Oct 29th, 2013

First off, I chose this particular doctor because of his excellent credentials. When I saw him for the first time I expressed to him what I wanted and what I didn't want. I also showed him a photo. After taking down measurements, he knew exactly what type and size of implant would be right for me to achieve what I wanted. He answered all of my many questions patiently. Now I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm fully satisfied. I have exactly what I wanted and I'm thrilled. Not only Dr. Boudreaux, but his entire staff has been so helpful in answering all of my questions post op. I WILL NOT go anywhere else but Northshore Plastic Sugery. I trust this clinic completely.

|  show details
by Robin Collins on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux's Office Staff is by far the best I have experienced in years! I am 49 years of age and have had a sick child in years past and currently just underwent Breast Cancer. I have yet to see a business office with such great attitudes when dealing with patients and their insurance and issues. Nikki is very personable and pleasant to talk with. Dr. Boudreaux has been a great Doctor to talk with and has done a terrific job for me. I would recommend him and his staff to others. Dr. Boudreaux has a terrific bed-side personality, light hearted and makes you laugh all while his medical professionalism still remains. I appreciated that during such a trying time. I hope to be in his next Aphrodite reborn second edition book. :) Robin

|  my experience  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Dr. Boudreaux did a plastic surgery procedure on my vaginal area about a month ago. Awesome doctor and staff. The personal care I RECEIVED made my surgery and after care very pleasant. A huge Thank You.

|  Happy With Outcome  |  show details
May 3rd, 2013

Great Customer Service from first time I walked in the door. I had Male Gyno Breast Reduction and pleased with Outcome. Highly recommend. Very friendly staff and Dr. Boudreaux did a Great Job!

|  Exceeded my expectations  |  show details
by Natalie on Apr 23rd, 2013

I recently had a Breast Augmentation performed by Dr. Boudreaux and I cannot express to you how happy I am with the overall results, as well as the treatment that I received from Dr. Boudreaux and his staff. This procedure was one that I had been planning to have for many months. When I scheduled my appointment for a consultation, I was still unsure if this was a procedure I wanted to follow through with. Throughout my consultation Dr. Boudreaux addressed all of my questions and concerns and gave me his professional opinion based on what i was looking to achieve with this procedure. His staff is EXCEPTIONAL! They make you feel very welcomed and treat your case like it is the only one they are concerned with at that time. Returned all my calls, even on the weekend, when I had questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Boudreaux for any of your plastic surgery procedures and as far as i am concerned i will use him for any future procedures for myself.

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

Dr. Benjamin was very knowledgable and has a great office staff and a very professional manner. I am totally satisfied with the outcome of my surgery and would not hesitate to use his services again in the future.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2013

I was really satisfied with the results of my daughter's rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Boudreaux. He and his staff, from the very first visit were kind and caring. I would highly recommend him and plan to use him again!

|  A review  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I have had a few experiences with plastic surgeons. Dr. Boudreaux by far has been the best. His professionalism and comfortability makes the patient (me) at ease and very trusting.I highly recommend Dr. Boudreaux. He did an excellant job with my breast reduction and lift.