A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Bowers, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Leland Bowers FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Bowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Bowers practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.