A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Brann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Brann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brann graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brann has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Brann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben Brann practice?
- Dr. Ben Brann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ben Brann practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.