Emergency Physician, Family Physicians, Internist, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

2801 Millennium Dr
Ste B
Kaufman, TX 75142
972-932-8555
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Know It All Knows Nothing  |  show details
by Dr. Nancy Greer on Apr 29th, 2011

I have been to a lot of doctors, I have to say this was next to the worst one yet. As a professional , I found him less than desirable.

|  Prompt & Efficient  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Brashear helped with a problem I'd been having for years with no relief from any other doctors I had seen about it. He offered a simple solution and it worked. I fully trust his knowledge and his advice. I believe that he's up to date with the latest of everything and a very capable physician. He is very prompt - I never have to wait over 5 - 10 ten minutes at the most. Last time I spent 35 minutes from the time I walked in the door until the time I left and it included an EKG. Remarkable in my opinion.

|  Good overall. Reccomended  |  show details
by Bingo on Jul 16th, 2010

This Dr. is very personable. He listens to you, and seems actually interested in your concerns. He is very nice and good with kids too. Staff is great appointments quick and hardly a waiting time. He is a younger Dr. which I appreciate because I think he maybe more up to date on things than an older dr that is stuck in thier ways. He is a good DR.