A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Braslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Braslow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braslow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Braslow, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braslow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braslow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin M Braslow MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Braslow practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Braslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Braslow practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.