A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Timothy Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Brown practices Family Medicine near Arrington, VA.
See Arrington Family Physicians.