A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Timothy Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Brown practices Family Medicine near Arrington, VA.
See Arrington Family Physicians.