Psychiatrist

Dec 1st, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to my friends

Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. Bukholts is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for over a decade and he has helped me in many ways. When my condition should change the doctor has diagnosed the problem and made tne necessary adjustments to help me through my problem. Thanks for being a caring doctor.

Caring psychiatrist show details Caring psychiatrist
May 17th, 2011

I've had a great experience with Dr. Bukholts, who is a caring man. The office runs efficiently, and they are very accommodating about appointments. I likewise recommend him as an excellent mental health specialist.

Dreadful show details Dreadful
by Sherrie Woolf on Mar 3rd, 2011

My experience with this practice has been nothing but dreadful. The last thing I or anybody else needs when going through something that means you need to visit this place is the rudeness of this place. It's disgusting and I will be going elsewhere. Their incompetence has meant they have not submitted invoices to my insurance and now they seem to think it's acceptable to hold my medical records ransom! I am shocked and dismayed and the lack of courtesy and professionalism experienced here.

Excellent Psychiatrist show details Excellent Psychiatrist
Jun 16th, 2008

Dr. Bukholts is an excellent psychiatrist. He is wonderful, thoughtful, caring - absolutely fabulous. I recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone who wants to get excellent mental health treatement.