inactive

Dr. Benjamin Busbee MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Mobile, AL

April 22nd, 2011
No Better Physician & Friend
Dr. Busbee has been my personal doctor for over 15 yrs...and a friend of our family for even longer. His caring nature and quality of medical care are beyond comparison. He is, as one of his patient's has already noted, a true gentleman. We love you, Ben!!!

February 26th, 2011
A True Gentleman
Dr. Busbee became my doctor when I was 16 years old. I am now 50. When I was due to deliver my first child, my stepson was dieing of cancer. Dr. Busbee was in the patient room waiting for me to support me and give me a hug. He has been a true friend and an excellent doctor taking excellent care of me. Wonderful doctor.

October 27th, 2010
EXCELLENT ALL AROUND !!!!!
the only reason I gave 3 stars for waiting, is because like any other Dr. they schedule people on top of each other and you must wait. On the good note once you are back to see the Dr. you will see he takes his time and does not rush. You fill like you are the only one he has to see that day. He is the only person me and my daughter will ever use. If you are looking for a great doctor Dr. Busbee is the one.

May 12th, 2010
DR. BUSBEE CARES
HE IS THE BEST OBGYN OUT THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO MANY. AND I KEEP GOING BACK TO HIM. EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRIVE 2 1/2 HRS. TO GET THERE. HE LISTENS, AND EXPLAINS, TALKS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU. HE IS ALWAYS SMILING AND IN A GOOD MOOD.

February 10th, 2009
Too caring - PLEASE READ
Yes, he will talk to you, a long time, and has a creepily caring bedside manner. It is called "grooming." I am sure that almost all his patients adore him, but he chooses a few to be inappropriate with...I was one.

October 3rd, 2008
Dr. Busbee is the great!
Dr. Busbee has been my GYN for 19 years and he is wonderful. He is very caring and always gives me all the time I need -- never makes me feel rushed. Dr. Glenn Gallaspy (in the same office) was my GYN for 3 years prior and he was wonderful, too -- I only changed because Dr. Busbee was the one on call when I went into labor and I liked him and so stayed with him but I'd gladly use Dr. Gallaspy. Dr. Gallaspy stopped in to check on me twice when I was in the hospital for things other than gyn/obg related issues....he really seems to care. They're office is very professional and comfortable.