A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin C Epstein DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Surgeons.