A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin C Epstein DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Surgeons.