A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Epstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raulerson Hospital
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin C Epstein DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Epstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See Okeechobee Orthopedic Surgeons.