A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Johnson, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Charles Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Johnson practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Otolaryngologists.