A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Johnson, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Charles Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Johnson practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and North Chicago, IL.
See Gurnee Otolaryngologists.