A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin C Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lee practices Urology near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Urologists.