Dr. Benjamin Carcamo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Carcamo?

rude

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Not happy with his manners. He's not our regular dr. But when he covered when our regular dr was unavailable. He would tell us our dr wasn't doing her job right and he would constantly interrupt me when I talked. Not happy with his behavior.

Patients wife

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Carcamo has kept my husband alive for more than a decade. My husband has a rare blood disorder that Dr. Carcamo has helped stabalize and treat. My husband has had his life saved more than once by Dr. Carcamo and if it weren't for his expertise and care my husband wouldn't be here today. So to the person who thinks his license should be revoked, anything but that should happen. Dr. Carcamo is an angel sent from heaven to help the sick and we have been blessed with him as a doctor. I understand you may have lost a loved one, but knowing Dr. Carcamo and how involved he is with his patients I know he did everything he could. And if he said "he is not god" then there must of been nothing left he could do. Dr Carcamo will try and try and never give up, that is the kind of Doctor and man he is. There is only so much modern medicine can do and only so much our doctors can do. I definitely recommend Dr. Carcamo to everyone.

Best Doctor in the nation

Posted on July 5th, 2012

my brother have lupus Dr.Carcamo did everything he could to keep my brother strong and healthy i do know he wont sleep until his case is solve he is a loving and caring Doctor he does it from his heart we were bless to have Dr.Carcamo in our lives.

The Best

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Dr Benjamin Carcamo is the best oncologists.He has great bedside manners toward his patients. Caring understanding Doctor.Intelligent Doctor.He is a leader not a follower and now that he is at the children's hospital at University medical center I hope he won't have to follow other Doctors because he has it all.

Posted on October 12th, 2017