Dr. Benjamin Carey Is this you?

June 9th, 2010

Patient

I was blessed to meet and work with Dr. Carey. He is a very professional, caring and thorough doctor. He is very attentative and completely explained his opinions and views honestly to me. I would say that he was very close in diagnosing my situation. It was a pleasure on both occasion to work with him; he shows great concern for others. He demonstrates compassion in his work, that made me very comfortable and it was easy to work with him.

April 19th, 2009

Easy to open up to. Able to talk about things I have never been able to admit to because of his background. I felt he would understand and not judge.

July 24th, 2016