A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chack
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Steven Chack DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Chack practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chack practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.