A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chack has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Steven Chack DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Chack practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chack has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Chack practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.