A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Compartment Syndromes
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Chang has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Chang practice?
Dr. Benjamin Chang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.