A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Chang practice?
Dr. Benjamin Chang practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.