A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Chang practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chang has 15 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chang practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.