A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Cheney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Cheney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Cheney, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cheney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Burns Cheney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Cheney practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Cheney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Cheney practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.