A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Choi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Choi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin B Choi MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Choi practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Choi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Choi practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See New York Urologists.