A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Choi, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology, Prostate Cancer Minimally Invasive Urology Robotic Surgery, and Prostate Cancer; Minimally Invasive Urology; Robotic Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Choi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Choi practice?
Dr. Benjamin Choi practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Urologists.