inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2015
wasted time
This is a practice that is unprofessional. .rude ...disorganized. it has personally disrupted a surgical procedure. Purposely held paperwork until 2 hours before services were needed. THEY WERE PREPARED THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE . Never go here. Appointment times mean nothing. Rooms are holding pens for 2 additional hours..after the first2 in "waiting room". Want to have Your time wasted? Only the MDs time is important!

December 29th, 2014
Worst doctor visit ever! The appointment time does not matter, it's first come first serve

December 26th, 2013
Do Not Visit
The staff was super unprofessional, receptionists and staff aren't aware of how to conduct their business, limited knowledge with rather serious attitude. Dr. Benjamin Chouake has no real manners either; crew took my vitals and two hours later dr walks in with "sorry for making you wait." (In this tiny and uncomfortable room riden with equipment from the 70's) Regarding the unecessary tests, yes, that's true - I had few things done just to diagnose symptoms of common cold. Then I told him what I took in the past to remedy such conditions and he gave me the same. Do not recommend!! Would not come back in million years.

June 14th, 2013
Dr Chouake is money oriented person. He spend as little as possible time with the patient. His diagnoses are wrong. Avoid this so called "doctor".

January 27th, 2013
Do not recommend!!
The staff was cold and unprofessional. Dr. Benjamin Chouake had the most awful bedside manner. He took all kinds of unecessary tests, and after the results, he didn't think he had to explain anything to me. He simply wrote a bunch of prescriptions, gave it to me, and walked out the door. When I tried to find out what was going on, he yelled at me. I felt scared and walked out. Do not recommend!!

September 14th, 2012
This is a very good doctor

July 19th, 2012
Very approachable, complete facility, I don't have to take my mom from one lab or radiology to another, no time consumed and was able to drop my mom and go back to work, Dr Chouake is a straight forward and took care of my mom right away when he found out she's having chest pain, I will definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives, very professional

September 6th, 2009
The wait was long but by the end of the appointment you get more out of your visit than you would anywhere else. They make sure to cover all bases and work within whatever you insurance covers.

July 14th, 2009
No bedside manner at all. After ordering blood work, chest x ray and ekg for my 86 year old mother, he walked into the room, handed her a prescription and walked out. Had to chase him down the hall to get an explantion and it was like pulling teeth.

June 22nd, 2009
I didn't find the Dr as bad as some of the other reviews. However, just to be on the safe side, I do plan on getting a second opinion. He does have a tendency for getting all the tests done.

September 11th, 2008
Bad doctor just looking to make money.
I went to Dr. Chouake several times and decided I would not return. He was dismissive and uncaring. When I called him with a problem, he would not get on the phone. I would have to go see him and pay for an office visit. He owns this big practice and is always trying to get you to have a test, i.e., bone scan.

October 21st, 2016