A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chu, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I. Chu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Chu practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.