A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chu, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Chu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I. Chu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Chu practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.